AI-Integrated Production Overview
NOTE: The below documents and standards are a work-in-progress and likely to change in the future.
Summary of the Codecademy AI Bill of Rights
Our learners and staff have the right to:
- safe and effective systems
- algorithmic discrimination protection
- data privacy, notice, and explanation
- human alternatives, consideration, and feedback
- human-centered learning experiences
Codecademy Curriculum's Stance
As AI technology progresses, it has become increasingly important to think critically about how we use AI in innovating our curriculum and process.
- External/learner-facing: The Codecademy AI Bill of Rights
- Internal/dev-facing: The Codecademy AI Code of Conduct
Below are some materials created to examine specific aspects of using AI in our day-to-day on the curriculum team.
- Production Process: A description of specific stages of the production process and how AI could be utilized, along with the pros and cons of using it.
- Review Guidelines: Set of guidelines to follow when using AI-generated content.
- Research Findings: A summary of our observations from using AI in our productions
- Prompt Templates: Specific templated suggestions for prompts to get what you're looking for.